Coloring Books art not just for Kids!


Growing up, I remember sitting down in the middle of the floor...grabbing my 64 count box of crayons crayons and my coloring books.  Could sit there for hours just coloring away, my mom(miss you) always use to join in and color with me. ❤️  I also remember sitting in front of the television in February (it was on just once a year) to watch my favorite movie at the TimE....The Wizard of Oz!

Boy do I have a surprise for you! Guess what? Lacy Sunshine has brought both of those worlds together for me and YOU!



This is The Wicked Witch of Oz that I have had the pleasure of coloring as Colourist for Lacy Sunshine.  She is also available with many of her friends as a coloring book on Amazon, with a variety of other books available. ❤️

Colored with copics.
Skin-YG67, YG13, YG05, G82, G21, G20 and W5
Hair- E18, E15, YR23, Y21
Outfit- W9, W7, W5, W3
Broom-E29, E17, E21, Y11, Y15
Dust-C3, C1, C0
Background done with I Kan Dee chalks
Shape cut with Spellbinder die.

So why don't you join in the fun this week.  There is a new challenge for Lacy Sunshine here.  Or just want to sit back and see what everyone is creating with Lacy Sunshines images? Pop in at our FB page.  

Well....what are you waiting for?  Head over to Lacy Sunshine...pull out your favorite coloring medium and get started!
See you next time friends.
Hugs, Jane 








GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.