Come share a Cuppa! ❤️


πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚πŸ☕️πŸ‚

Can you feel it?  Fall is in the air.  I must say I love the changing of the colors when fall peeks around the corner....but around the next corner is winter and that does not make me happy.

This month for my Lacy Sunshine image I used Rory's Coffee on a Chilly Autumn Day!
While coloring her I decided to show you how I put shadows on her scarf.


I took an ultra fine red sharpie and outlined the areas on her scarf that I wanted red.
Like I did in the above photo.
Next I grabbed my R27 and colored an area in the middle of that area leaving the sides in that space white.  As you can see below.


I now take my R89 to color in the white areas.


I grab my R27 again and blend R27 and R89

For the white areas I add a bit of W0 to the edges


Followed by a bit of W3


And her scarf is finished....on to the rest of the image.

She's finished.


Important links
 
 
There has been so many new things happening at Lacy Sunshine that we as teamies are very proud to ANNOUNCE......
 
Images next month are going to be from the NEW Rory's Sweet Urchin Christmas....A Coloring Book Adventure.  It is a coloring book and story book all in one that was created and written by Heather Valentin.  This book is now on the Best Sellers list Top 100. 
 
Come back to get a sneak peak next month!!!!








GalFridayStamping
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jane Proffitt is from Ephrata, PA> and is very blessed to be able to work-from-home. She is also a caretaker of an ill husband. She has been crafting, coloring and stamping for over 10 years. She also love sharing inspiration, creativity and friendships.